Wednesday, September 18, 2024

The iPod (creepypasta)

Hey guys let me know what you think about this if I'm overreacting. I was shopping at a garage sale and I found this used ipod classic. I've been getting back into 128kbps blogspot rips recently so I indulged. I plugged it in and noticed while it was charging that it had a bunch of long music tracks on it but the names were all corrupted. "Weird!", I thought. I tried to play some of them on itunes but they crashed my computer. I waited until the ipod was fully charged and tried to play the songs. 

A strange note all of the songs were organized into artist or album titles entered as dates but they were all wrong. The dates were nonsensical. Anyway, I listened to the songs and they were freaking messed up. If you guys have ever heard Stalaggh you know what I'm talking about. 

Anyway it was really scary. There was a lot of clipping and distortion. My ears hurt up until the point I passed out. 

I woke up and the ipod was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment