Wednesday, September 18, 2024

The Game (creepypasta)

I found an underground game hidden on a page in the wayback machine from 1996. It was a pretty normal game, it was wasn't crazy it was ok. All of a sudden the screen glitched and I was like huh? The game perspective switched from isometric to side-view. 

The graphics all became hyperrealistic. Everything was weird and scary. The colors all changed into RGB noise and TV static and blood red. The blood red color was hyperrealistic. A really creepy hyper-realistic creature was staring at me through the screen. 

I was starting to get really creeped out but then it fastforwarded into the screen and its face took up the whole screen. I nearly cried I was so scared. My monitor wouldn't turn off. I kept pushing the button but it was still on. The creature's eyes started bleeding. I couldn't move and I felt time dilate. We didn't break eye contact. 

Do not download this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment